Subject: Re: FLASH: Re:
From: Russell E. Unger
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 00:18:16 +0100

That's not entirely correct; I receive the list at my office account and my
home account, both of which I poll at work (sorry if this ticks anyone off)
and I primarily use the list from the home account, unless there are
problems, like today...

So, you shouldn't be getting the same message from both accounts. Maybe one
message was sent out twice, but I don't think any beyond that.

Russ