Subject: FLASH: Warning (Fwd: Survey of Flash Users)
From: Poison Dart Frog Music
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 07:04:06 +0100

I just received this in my email box. I have notified the sender that I
don't appreciate his misuse of the Flasher Listserve. Being a Washington
State resident, I also enjoy some recent legislation that makes it illegal
to send unsolicited bulk email to my account when the sender could feasibly
determine that I live in this state.

I encourage you all to refuse participation in this poll (he doesn't even
say how the information is to be used) and to let Mr. Burkett and his ISP
know of your objections.

-Marc