Subject: FLASH: pop up menus
From: Teresa Velasco
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 17:38:32 +0100

Hi everybody,
I have a doubt with the theory of pop up menus. In the Flash tutorial
it's said you need to turn on the Track as menu item option in the
instance properties dialog box. Then it explains how to make a menu, but
there's no point where it turns it on. How shall I use this option?
I've made my own pop up without knowing this thecnical info; just using
actions. You can chek it out in ftp://206.107.180.51/popmenu/menu.fla

Thanks in advance