Subject: FLASH: "self-drawing"technique
From: Keenwitted
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 20:10:15 +0100

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know how to show the actual process of an object being drawn? --
as if the object was drawing itself (without showing the hand). I saw this
effect in a cool site about architecture where a house was being drawn and
I'm trying to figure out the technique behind it. It seems impossible with
the mask. Tired of raking my brains to no avail. Thanks in advance.

cloe