Subject: Re: FLASH: About Flash in Sweden and perception
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 02:11:04 +0100

Rob Marreel wrote:

> >Load movie and generator is too high maintenance for large
> >database organization
> >unless the company has a high
> >budget to compensate for using Flash. Text for text, HTML is much
> >more effective
> >and efficient than flash.
> >
> >Flash+large database = Flash & frames
>
> Ok, I would have to agree with you that displaying data from a large
> database via flash isn't exactly ideal. But look at it from the other end.
> Submitting users data from Flash in to a corporate database has definite
> advantages. You would have the best looking survey, test, what ever around.
>
> Rob Marreel

Hiya Rob, thanks for playing.

Now we're getting into what this list was intended for(IMHO).
How can you submit user's data from Flash when Flash doesnt support form fills?
Are you a Flash4 beta tester?
I hope so!<g>

-DG-

-David Gary-
Interactive Media Producer/Designer
http://www.davidgarystudios.com
dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net (mailto:dgarystudiosatmpinet [dot] net)