Subject: Re: FLASH: Back with a new Game
From: Steve Couture
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 19:57:55 +0100

>Steve-
>
>C'est magnifique!

Merci beaucoup!!! ;0)

>Another nice game from Sarbakan. Clever idea, fine execution. Just two
problems-

>- the music bed during game play is alittle too quiet. I know you want it
>quieter than the SFX and the intro music, but I found myself turning it up
>and then the SFX were too loud. Maybe split the difference?

Yes its true, the music is a bit quiet.. But it depend on the player
settings.. On my computer, If you set all the volume (on mixer) at top..
The sound is ok... But it depends on a lots of thing... Its probably our
last product with standard midi files... We will use beatnik for our sound
and our music.

>-After Monsieur Snoozleberg floats down with the umbrella, there is a very
>short time that one is able to grab the next object (rain gutter?). Before
>I could get it the cursor reverted. I tried 3 times. Unless I missed
>something.

On the game some actions can be done before Snoozleberg came over it... The
object you talk about is one of this... You could move this object on the
begening of the game... And the object will stay on the same state..

>Very nice job, though.

Thanks!!

Steve Couture
www.sarbakan.com