Subject: RE: FLASH: Quick Check please
From: Hofsommer, Tyson
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 15:05:18 +0100

Nifty idea, different. The flyouts for each section don't work correctly if
you don't expand them from top-down sequence.
Also the Misc link collapses when you click the games link below it. (going
top-down) If you go bottom-up they get more speratick.

Tyson Hofsommer

Software Engineer, Multimedia Development
Sprint PCS
IT Training/Performance Support
816.559.3769