Subject: Re: FLASH: Graphicsagogo.com
From: suzy
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 21:20:10 +0100

my big mouth is always getting me into trouble! but y'know, even *bad*
publicity is better than none at all, right john?

okay, so i'm no techweenie, i wimped out and used dreamweaver to build this
sucker. i am a bonafide design snob. but i am a repentant design snob, so
don't strike me down yet.

when i started graphics a go-go i said, "fuck anybody who has a 15"
monitor, runs exploder, and doesn't have the latest browser; and double
fuck anybody who is on aol."

since i've been participating more on this list, i have seen the err of my
ways and softened my hard line. you're all a fun group, so i will make
sure i build a club big enough for us all to party in! far be it from me
to discriminate among such esteemed company!

i'm going to fix the things you've mentioned, i was just recovering from
the "bored on a friday night" thread. i really do appreciate your input,
john and bonnie and anyone else who drops in for a laugh. just remember,
i'm half dressed!

suzy

s u z y

"fuck art, let's dance!"