Subject: Re: FLASH: Graphicsagogo.com
From: Quack the Duck
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 00:43:06 +0100

)

>dear quack,
>
>your suggestions are well taken, and thank you for your kind words.
>
>i will raise those links for you. and you're right, the most important
>link *is* play. a smart girl always knows where here priorities are.
>
>re my bod for sin. i am heading over to mr. townsend's house right now
for
>cheerleading tryouts. perhaps he could provide you with a more impartial
>assessment of my pom poms.

Yep. great set of pom poms those.

I've got something to tell her target alright! ;)

And hey, forget it guys. I saw her first!

/wayne

FLASH CHATROOM CONVERSATION

Quack being the typical aquarian starts to feel jealous at all the attention
suzy gets, so shakes her tail feather and puffs out her chest, wiggles her
hips and pouts her lips. Im not afraid to cough up the photos!! (hint of a
dare in Sexy Siuzy's direction)

QuackQuack