Subject: Re: FLASH: Confessions of a Macromediaholic ...
From: Kevin A Darbro
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 23:59:07 +0100

unique wrote:

... in case *you* may be a Macromediaholic too.

[HEY, I even won a Macromedia T-shirt at a half-day MM promo presentation in
Philadelphia a coupla weeks ago :-) .]

Best sources I've found for news about MM:

(1) MM's site: the big stuff, first. http://www.macromedia.com

(2) Yahoo: http://biz.yahoo.com/n/m/macr.html -- more current stories (10)
than found on Lycos (7), Netscape (5), Excite (5), or Hotbot (1). Plus a lot
from the past.

Ken Sherwood
uniqueatptd [dot] net
http://home.ptd.net/~unique

I'm a Macromediaholic too, and still find myself addicted to Adobe as well.  Congrats on the T-Shirt!  Years ago (1993 or 1994), my old boss won Macromedia "Action"  at a similar promo presentation.  Anyone remember that one?  I was pissed that I didn't get it!  Oh well, at least I got to use it.  It was buggy, but easy and fun to use for simple multimedia stuff.

Ahh, the multimedia memories.

btw - There's links on the ZDNet Tech pages about Macromedia Flash and UCON on both my Microsoft and Excite start pages.  They are talking about  http://www.shockwave.com and it's impending release.  Fun fun fun!

http://www.excite.com/computers_and_internet/tech_news/zdnet/?article=/news/19990525/2265527.inp

- Kevin Darbro
http://www.intrex.net/kdarbro/html/art.htm (12 step Recovering Flashaholic links)