Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: ALCAZAR FLASH3 SITE
From: nickolas c
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 17:40:55 +0100

Flash3 t'day...
(Just had to say that ...)<<<<

DJT (Pieter Olwage)
http://www.alcazar.co.za

I sure hope you said that with your tongue firmly planted in your cheek! I
don't know what young Gabo is churning out now, but he blew everybody's
socks off a year ago - maybe he still can, maybe he can't. But since he
started off ahead of the game, he's probably six hundred miles down the road
right now ;-)

Nick