Subject: RE: FLASH: am i on the list???
From: msk
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:39:37 +0100

No such problems so far at the Flashpro list...

http://muinar.com/flashpro/
http://muinar.com/flashpro/archive/

* Usually if I don't get my post within 30 minutes I know something's up.
* Then I send a command to the list
* majordomo and see if it replies....if not, there's network/server
* problems.
* I don't think there's any funding for this server anyways, so a little
* downtime is to be expected!

* So is our mail going to stay coming from flasheratmail [dot] chinwag [dot] com or
* is this a temporary server problem
* resolution?

* sending mail to owneratshcker [dot] com is useless too since it can't be
* delivered
* (according to the error message I received after they tried to deliver it
* for four hours ;-)

* i've never seen a bigger moron than you in this list.
* (just had to say that!!!)