Subject: Re: FLASH: website checkarooo
From: Kevin Darbro
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 19:26:09 +0100

"David L. Salvaggio" wrote:

> Hey flashers....

(snip)

> Anyway here is new and improved www.hhcarpet.com.

David:

You are my new Flash hero. This is how an effective Flash site should be
done. Loaded smoothly (T1) Mac 8600 NS 4.51. Bravo! Perfect blend of form
and function. Not too much animation, not too little. Very engaging. If I
were buying these products, I'd be inclined to shop at HH Carpet. I also love
the "we've got you covered" tag line. Did you write the copy as well, or work
with another agency? Also, what's the music? I found it very pleasant, and
better than most clip music I've heard.

> Speaking of getting paid.....lets. im looking for partners to join our team
> (2 counts as team right?) so we can grab our piece of this industry. If
> there are any of you flashers that want to talk about joining our start up
> or putting our start ups together....give me a holler (personal emails
> please dlsatnueweb [dot] com ). Im trying to get a team together cause that is the
> only way to battle the crowd. "together we stand, divided we fall" I think
> is the phase. Im talking to you big dogs out there especially. We have a
> little idea that might cause some sparks too.

I'm not an especially big dog, but I've been around the block a bit. We should
talk. Where are you located? VA?

- Kevin Darbro
http://www.intrex.net/kdarbro/html/art.htm (pretentious arty Flashbacks)