Subject: RE: FLASH: question about jonninitro
From: Jim Antonopoulos :: Creative Access ::
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 01:40:25 +0100

I LOVE the JonniNitro concept and i also think that it's design has a
wonderful feel to it...
I spent a few days working on a job that i felt needed a type f jonninitro
look about it and taught myself how to do that effect.
It may seem longwinded but it worked for me....

I actually had to capture some video - saved sections of it as .flm (film
strip) and imported that into photoshop.
Gettting a clean black and white effect could be done in two ways.... either
with kpt 5's 'smoothie' filter ... or adjust threshold in photoshop until it
smoothes out to a nice b&w look.

I did this to the entire film strip and exported back out and into premiere
where i saved it as an .avi..

easy.

jim.

****************