Subject: Re: FLASH: Just Back From UCON 99
From: J
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:07:05 +0100

Indeed, It will be interesting to see what happens.

A tool that was traditionally used by people who were mainly talented in
graphic design is now limited only by the programming ability of the user.

Hope y'all are up on your scripting and CGI. This is gonna be awesome (As
long as the MIS types don't start perverting flash and doing terrible GUIs
and abusing it). Get out those O'Reilly books friends.

I was at UCON and was constantly amazed by the number of people I talked to
who were sent by the "Boss" to learn about Flash so they could come back and
make a cool site. The majority were very techie MIS types and a few others
worked exclusively in the print industry until now. A little scary. Any
thoughts?

For those that were there: How COOL was shockmachine!!!???? WOW.
Shagadelic baby!!!

Later!

(Was good to see John Croteau in real life.... I was beginning to think he
was a fictional character. :-))