Subject: Re: FLASH: Alcazar site//In Reponse To The Russ Response
From: Simon williams
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 10:59:51 +0100

> Lets all jump on the bandwagon and hit on 'ol DJT Piper!! - you are
talking
> to a person that deals with "real life" and morons every weekend - NOT -
> just nerd'ish lil designers bud :�

YO YO YO, slow down mr.dj. Don't just be dissin people like this, every five
seconds I get another mail from you having a go at people who have given
crits on your site, some of them a little harsh perhaps, but what your
saying above, sorry you are bang out of order. Don't go slagging people like
this, so your a dj, but a night with one hundred people, sorry I could throw
a house party with three times that many people once a week. I think you
need to chill and stop writing pointless mails that are for nothing, we all
now know where your inspiration lies so stop telling us please and lets get
back to the real work.

And if its worth anything I wasn't particularly impressed with your site,
kinda lacked content, where's the real audio feeds of live sets, where's the
pictures of the cub, where's the live chat room with other clubbers, does
this club really exist, could go on but why bother, if you were really mr.
fly dj then you would have thought of all this yourself. Perhaps all this is
there, but all I know is I waited a long time and then couldn't find
anything but under construction signs that took forever to download.

Remember content is king, always has been and always will be, nothing us
"nerd'ish lil designers" can do about it either.

Well that's my 2 penny worth, not meant to slag anyone off just my opinion.

Laters

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com