Subject: Re: FLASH: fading background
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:07:38 +0100

That's one way Sonia,

Another would be to leave the square ungrouped (not as a symbol you've
created and put in the library) and shape tween it from one color to
another. ie: frame 1(green color) -> frame 10 (blue color) shape tween from
frame 1 to frame 10.

Then again another way is to create one square as a symbol, say it's named
green square. Put this one in frame 1, either copy the frame, or copy the
symbol and paste it in the same spot but in frame 10; on a mac you can
paste it directly onto the same spot using command, shift and the letter
"v". Help me out here people: What's the equivalent command on windows? Or
you can just use the properties menu and line it up that way.
Anyway, in the properties pull down window, you can change the symbol's
color properties, (click on the symbol not the frame to accomplish this
task). You have Brightness, Tint, Alpha, and Special (this one's pretty
kewl to use, nifty effects). For this task use the motion tween to get the
change in color effect.

I betcha there's another way to do it, I just haven't figured it out yet .
. .

Mary Brzys

--
http://www.brzys.com