Subject: Re: FLASH: To Scene or not to Scene
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:28:00 +0100

and on and on.....

Commandment 3 thou shall not create a movie with scenes for the fear of naming
objects or layers the same name, there by creating a tremendously screwed up
movie that's waaaaay too large to begin with besides what thou has stated
already. humn thee is really confused now!

Mary Brzys

--
http://www.brzys.com
Intelligence will get you so far,