Subject: FLASH: Intermittent antialias
From: Design Mine / Eric Hassler & Lori Greer
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 23:42:57 +0100

For some reason, and it seems arbitrary, all the symbols in my movie will
suddenly display without antialias (and yes, I do have it checked). It's
weird, because at first they look okay, then oops they suddenly look
horrible. It not only occurs when "testing" the movie in Flash, but within
any .swf movies I embed in GoLive and preview in NS4. Anyone have similar
problems or solutions?

thankee
Eric

Design Mine