Subject: Re: FLASH: Beginner
From: sK@RRe
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 11:47:12 +0100

Iv'e tried them all and learned a lot from them. It's not like I'm gonna ask
what the pen symbol in the toolbar means =) I've created some flash in my
day, but they are not very advanced. That's what I was trying to say.
There's allways going to be beginners in mailinglists, that's the whole
purpose of them. My advice to the "I am the GOD of flash" people is: more
delete button usage, and less slaying of beginners.

sK@RRe