Subject: Re: FLASH: Mailto works...I think......
From: Jayma
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 21:09:19 +0100

Hi Michael:

I got the mailto button to work on the TEXT of the address. But it seems
that on the button you didn't set the action to mailto. If you want the
button and the text to activate the action, you have to give the action to
both of them, or put an invisible button over both of them and give that
the action to mailto.

NN 4.08, 7100 G3

HTH,
Jayma