Subject: Re: FLASH:Drag MC-need help
From: Ilia Pasymansky
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 20:12:10 +0100

Thanks a lot Karin, But, i am not trying to talk with loaded movie from the
main movie. My drag action is inside of the loaded movie..and i am able to
do everything: Zoom in, and out on pictures, close them and so on, BUT i can
not drag them!!( and it works if i play this movie separately)...
Please somebody let me know if i can do this. Because if i can't i have to
change all of my structure and target those loaded movies from main movie..
Thank you

> please guys tell me that i can drag MC's in loaded movies....
> i did not expected that this can be a problem...
> i loading separate movie into target. This movie contain 10 dragable
> resisable images that work just fine. But when i load it into main
movie i
> can not drag it...

flasher is generously supported by...