Subject: Re: FLASH: new site critique
From: Brian Medendorp
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 19:37:15 GMT

Yes, I realized this, but as of yet, the system administrators
have not given me access to the admin server so that I could add it, or
added it themselves. I was originally going to use the embed/object tags
as a temporary sloution, but I have no idea if the mime type will actually
be added. I will have to check out the version 3 problem, but IE4 worked
fine for me, maybe i missed something. thanks for looking at the page for
me.

-Dorp :)
Brian "Mouse, Heed, Dorp, Bob" Medendorp
Los Alamos High School Webmaster
medendobatlahs [dot] losalamos [dot] k12 [dot] nm [dot] us
http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/~medendob/