Subject: Re: FLASH: no border
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 21:34:33 +0000 (GMT)

You might try it at 95%, instead of 100%. My size is usually 600 x
480, and I set the percentage at 90 - 95%. I always keep in mind that
I want the whole graphic to fit on a monitor that's 640 x 480, I
figure that most monitors are a bit larger than that but it's still a
good size to shoot for. mbrzys

---dimbour <dimbouratclub-internet [dot] fr> wrote:

> Can someone help me. I try to have no berder on my screen but there is
> always one on the right.
> I explain. My file are 750X440 pixels. In aftershock I select 100%
and no
> border, but....
> Thank tou.
> Jo�lle