Subject: FLASH: Silly flash intro
From: Branden Hall
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 23:26:10 +0000 (GMT)

I have spent the past few months learning about and fiddling with flash,
and based on my
progress my company is currently in the process of purchasing the
product for me. I have a silly little intro on my personal page and I
was wondering if one of you gurus could tell me if there is anything
overtly (or even subtly, I want it to be perfect!) wrong with either the
design or the implementation or the design of it. I figure this way I
can curb any mistakes I am making before I go and make my companies site
almost totally flash oriented. I am aware that the MIME type may not be
set correctly on the server that my personal page is hosted on, however,
I have no real control over that unfortunately.
Here is the URL:

http://www.wam.umd.edu/~bjhall

Thank you in advance!

--