Subject: RE: FLASH: Please take a look at our first site
From: msk
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 07:41:30 +0000 (GMT)

It is soo great.

I liked it from the beginning - here is an intro
which is not overloaded. The sound is smooth and
has a neat stereo effect.

It seems to be an ideal use of Flash (vector graphics,
transitions, story).

You managed to make it a big fun to explore the whole
site.

Only suggestion: There is a transition with a round
shadow dropping from above, which contains the
navigation bar. I would make this coming from in
between the black frame. I think the transition would
be smoother then.

I am curious what other listees will say about this
site.

msk

Michael Stefan Krischker Web Architekt
mskatmsk [dot] ch (mailto:mskatmsk [dot] ch)

Websites f�r KMU:
http://www.msk.ch - http://www.kmutips.ch