Subject: Re: FLASH: Is there something wrong with the MIME type?
From: Jos van der Vleuten
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 13:43:28 +0000 (GMT)

Hi John,
First I would remove the parameters in the Embed that aren't documented
for Flash (vspace="0" hspace="0" border="0").
We did that with no succes
By the way we use these parameters in pages containing tables too (these parameters are options in
dreamweaver, also for Flash movies)
Are you running through the Web or over an Intranet?
We are running through the Web
Have you been able to duplicate the problem with another computer?
Yes, windows 95 on both computers one with Netscape 4.5 and one with 4.06
What version of the plugin do you have?
Shockwave Flash 3.0 r8