Subject: Re: FLASH: spaces removed, please check again game support site
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 15:41:51 +0000 (GMT)

At 04:17 PM 11/2/98 +0100, you wrote:
>I have removed the spaces from the filename, so if you please could
>check again at:
>http://www.lr.tudelft.nl/~lr806482/eot/eot.swf
>
>Geoffrey Stoel

Hi Geoffrey.

In NN 4 I see Flash but nothing is interactive. Your "play" "rewind"
"forward" and "back" options are disabled in the Flash menu so I had no way
to jump start the movie. The ying-yang is out of aspect -- if you intended
it to be round you need to designate your movie display parameters
differently (it's flattened downward now). The buttons on the left say
things like "Character 3 HP8 AC12." MIME is set properly however when I
view PageSource I see gibberish.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>