Subject: Re: FLASH: ??? how to load a page from another window in flash:tell target??
From: Eric Nanni
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 1998 20:24:26 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks will try it ....

Eric

Kevin Harper wrote:

I had a problem similar to this last week.

Don't use the default options that are listed in Flash.  My problem was
solved when I manually typed in the name of the frame that I wanted the
link to appear in.  ( ie.)  If the frame window is called "main"  type
in  main.  Also MOST importantly - REMOVE THE UNDERSCORE before the
target name.
Hope this helps.

Have an interesting question...

??? how do you load a page from another window in flash.... Okay this
what I mean I start with my main window, I click a link it brings up
another window which floats above the first... I then click a button
created in flash that is in the second window to load a URL in the first
window... I have tried getURL - _self,  _Parent_ ...all of them!  it
still seems to only load within the second window - my target is the
first window???