Subject: Re: FLASH: feedback
From: David Gary
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 03:32:30 +0000 (GMT)

dylan wrote:

> I would like some feedback on a game i just made. Go to
> http://www.ojo.com/work2/hangman/nun.htm and click on the top button. Let
> me know what you think. Thanks

Cool game. I went straight to hell.

Everything worked for the brief time I hung around. Only thing is, load time
took a while. Im sure the game without soundtrack is about 12k. Might
investigate how to apply a "if frame loaded" with "load movie" routine. With
this you could start out with a smaller looping banjo wav and a "wait for
frame could keep looking to see if game.swf is completely loaded and when it
does, it could start loading larger banjo soundtrack on different level with
"load movie". THis way your veiwer doesnt wait for complete DL of overly
large soundtrack to begin playing.

-DG-