Subject: Re: FLASH: interesting dilemma
From: Dorian Nisinson
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 17:11:18 +0000 (GMT)

Where you viewing the .fla file in Flash on this old Mac or were you
viewing in netscape etc. Exporting to swf format puts the outlines of
the letters of the font you use in the swf. they are not read as fonts
after export. If you were viewing the fla then you do need the fonts
you're using installed on the machine you are using.
Hope this helps otherwise it's a very strange problem.

Dorian

--
Dorian Nisinson Design
dorianatbway [dot] net (mailto:dorianatbway [dot] net)

The Flash Fortune Teller
Ask and you shall be answered!
http://www.bway.net/~dorian/FortuneT.htm

Flash Central-- The Source for Flash Information
http://www.FlashCentral.com/

http://www.bway.net/~dorian
Graphic Design, Illustration, Flash Design
Photoshop 4 Actions too