Subject: FLASH: What goes on with MAC's and FLASH
From: Richard Hume
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 13:34:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hello All,

Having just gone through the last 2000+ e-mails in the list (I did use a
search) and Macromedia's site, I am still unable to fathom what is going on
with MAC's and FLASH.

I recently tried a couple of my sites on an iMAC with Netscape 4.???? And
found no problems - HOWEVER, two clients in particular are saying all they
see are blanks screens when using a MAC.

Can someone point me in the direction of a definitive and succinct
explanation.

(If you have a MAC, please try the following and let me know what you find:
www.southernmedia.com & www.sanity.com.au )

Regards,
Richard Hume.
SpiderWare

Telstra Surelink Partners
Microsoft Development Network Members
Microsoft Site Builder Members
Netscape & Sun Microsystems Developer Program Members

www.spiderware.com.au

Telephone (+613) 9325 1436 Facsimile (+613) 9325 1437