Subject: FLASH: Loading a new page?
From: Alan Prather
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 19:43:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

I remember seeing a similair thread a couple days ago, so sorry...

I have a java script that preloads all my documents, with a progress bar
etc....
anyway,
***** what's the Javascript code to load a new page in the current
window? ***
I KNOW document.open() defaults to clearing the document starting with
Javascript 1.1 on to 1.2, SO you clear the page if javascript 1.0 is the
interpreter using document.clear()

But, do I need to conditional the doc.clear() if using 1.1 or up?
or can I just leave it in? I think they killed proper support in 1.1??
ACK.

-Alan