Subject: FLASH: your own treatment
From: Erik Kittlaus
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 20:14:50 +0000 (GMT)

Rusty wrote:

<< I had myself and my mentor working on
trying to figure that one out for two weeks when we finally went to
Seybold and bullied one of the MM guys into showing it to us as part of
his demo. Once he showed it to us we went back and made one of our own.
We then wrote a process and compared it to MM's manual. We never would
have been able to do it had we kept on looking at the manual.

Any chance you could share this "process" with us?

Erik