From: Richard Hume
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 01:02:08 +0000 (GMT)

As a part-time idiot, I salute you both for your attitude.

Richard Hume.
SpiderWare

Telstra Surelink Partners
Microsoft Development Network Members
Microsoft Site Builder Members
Netscape & Sun Microsystems Developer Program Members

www.spiderware.com.au

Telephone (+613) 9325 1436 Facsimile (+613) 9325 1437