Subject: Re: FLASH: My Rebuttal
From: Jason
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 15:42:11 +0000 (GMT)

I have a great idea! Let's rip everybody on the list and send a 6 page
message talking about myself. THAT will prove my point.

Mailing lists are not for DISCOURSE, at least not this one.... if you have
a question, ask it... if you need to complain, find a message board.
Nobody needs this in their mailbox.

Thanks.