Subject: Re: FLASH: Sorry, just a test (EOM)
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 23:43:08 +0000 (GMT)

Actually, I should really take that url off my e-mail.
That url is merely a test site where I practice
stuff I want to do at work. It used to be a hobby,
but there aint no money in it so now it just sits there until
I need to practice with something.

My site should in no way reflect what I do with Flash.

http://cisco.com/mm/quickstart/8510/QS-8510.htm
That is what I do with Flash.