Subject: FLASH: Reality check
From: Quinn Merio
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 01:33:05 +0000 (GMT)

Hey all,

I am new to the list and almost as new with the program. Started playing with it a few weeks ago and decided to try creating our own corporate website with it.

I am having some problems with the scripting that gets generated by aftershock. Netscape displays the alternate gif below the movie window in the htm file ....??? I don't know? Also I have figured out yet how to create the loading status movie using the "if frame loaded" command.

But I would be very interested on any feedback and comments that the veterans of flash out there may have.

The URL is: http://kosher.nssd.com/rush/index.htm

BTW, the site is not completed yet so some of the sections repeat the same info.

Thanks,
quinn