Subject: FLASH: speeds...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 07:19:46 +0000 (GMT)

I've been playing around with a few things...and I've noticed that when I've
got more than two images rolling around (fancy term for 'tweening) at the
same time, the entire process slows down...and all of the images are really
created in Flash...so I'm wonder what I can do to help prevent this dilemma.

Any thoughts? Thanks...

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology
1300 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 302