Subject: FLASH: Doesn�t Load Movie work on win 3.11?
From: Daniel Isaksson
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 09:52:31 +0000 (GMT)

Hi List!
I have recived complaints from people who has tried my work on
Windows 3.11 and Internet Explorer and recieved the error msg.

"This program does not support the protocol for accessing 'file.swf'"

Now, I don�t have Win 3.11 and I have not found any documentation of this.
Can you who have Win 3.11 try this file out. (It loads a movie)
Both Netscape and Explorer comments appreciated.
http://www.nation.se/isak/LoadMovieTest/index.html

/isak