Subject: RE: FLASH: *Director and Flash???*
From: Rey, Chrissy
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 14:31:29 +0000 (GMT)

Last I checked, Director and Authorware only support Flash 2 :-( I know for Authorware (and I think for Director) you need the Flash Asset Xtra or something like that to pop the movies in. Also, on the bright side, you can save your Flash 3 movies as Flash 2, just so long as they don't have any Flash 3 components to them.

Chrissy Rey
Web Developer
United States Trustee Program
chrissy [dot] reyatusdoj [dot] gov