Subject: FLASH: NEW SITE
From: dylan
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 21:52:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hello All,

My name is Dylan Wood and I'm interested in getting feedback on my
companies current beta site. The address is
"www.berlinprod.com/berlinbeta3". I wanted to get as much input as
possible about the site, how it looks, how it interacts,
what it needs, what it has too much of, etc etc. We here at Berlin
Productions are new to flash 3, but experienced illustrators and animators.

After this site is completed, we will be trying to revive our old site
called red eye interactive. Some of you may know this used to be a bbs
strictly for artists to sell their art. It was big in the early 90's, but
as the web took over the bbs faded until it died. If anyone could also
send suggestions for this resurrection that would be great. it would be
dedicated to industry professionals in multimedia and animation. We would
have chat rooms, databases of tutorials, loads of production materials,
etc, etc.

thanks

DYLAN WOOD