Subject: Re: FLASH: Plug-ins
From: Patrick Dunne
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 02:33:11 +0000 (GMT)

Nigel,

Thanks for your reply. Like I said, I'm new to the Flash game and tend to
assume that if there are problems, they are mine.

Would it be safe to say that Netscape works better with Flash than IE? I'm
following this line of reasoning because both browsers work on the
macromedia site but IE tends to stumble on sites that Netscape can manage.

Or could this be a Macintosh problem only?

Just curious.