Subject: Re: FLASH: Quick & Dirty Linking
From: Marc Hoffman
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 00:10:05 +0000 (GMT)

At 05:36 PM 11/7/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Is it possible to link an entire swf file to go out to another html page? I
>don't want to have to force the swf to have every tiny, little piece in it
>call an html file...
>
>Thanks!
>
>Russell E. Unger

Hi, Russell,

Not sure what you mean. Please explain what you mean by "go out to another
html page." If you want to jump from the last frame of a .swf movie to a
new html page, have the last frame contain the action Get URL and specify
the URL. In the lower dialogue window, specify "self" if you want it to
replace the current browser window, or "blank" (I think) to open a new
window on top of the current one.

Marc Hoffman

View my Flash3 work: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/sampler>.
Play a virtual marimba: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog>.
Find out where my band performs: <http://www.jps.net/dartfrog/littlebird>.
Complain about self-promoting email signatures:
<marchofatjps [dot] net (subject: complaint) (mailto:marchofatjps [dot] net?subject=complaint)>