Subject: RE: FLASH: Beta Test
From: Mary Brzys
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 02:06:50 +0000 (GMT)

> Now I dig that. We need to send the mime police on who ever is has
forgotten.

exactly what did my site do when you went to the URL. It seems to
work fine for me when access the site through the http protocol. I am
using netscape 4.05 and have never had this MIME configuration be an
issue before. The server I am using is familiar with the shockwave
and shocked sites. That is why I don't believe that it is an oversight
that the MIME settings are not in place. Could there be another problem?

thanks Mary Brzys

==
http://www.brzys.com