Subject: FLASH: Flash sound quality
From: Anthony Dwyer
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 15:22:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hi all,

Does any one know how to improve the sound quality in flash of a wav file.
I ripped a track off of a cd then clipped part of it, no more than 10
seconds probably less. When I import it in to flash, the sound quality
really suffers. I have it at 44mhz for testing and exported it that way. If
any one who has done some work with background music has any idea I would be
thankful.

Anthony Dwyer
dwyeratgaslightmedia [dot] com