Subject: FLASH: How to combine 2 .swf into 1 swf?
From: lynn.chong
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 02:52:10 +0000 (GMT)

Hi everybody,
Here are some newbie questions again, hope someone can help.

1. I've developed two separate shockwave flash files which contain some
animation and interactivity but now I wish to combine these 2 flash files
into one file and this file will contain two options in its main menu:
Option 1 - when click, link to flash file no. 1
Option 2 - when click, link to flash file no. 2

Anybody can advise me how to do this?

2. Is there any way to make the tempo on certain frames move faster or
slower? For e.g. certain part of the animation should move slower in frame
1-30 but move faster in frame 31-60.

Any suggestions will be appreciated. TIA.

Lynn C.

n n n n