Subject: FLASH: error message
From: Gemberling, Bruce
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 14:59:13 +0000 (GMT)

Why is it that when I save my .fla to the network I have no problems,
but when I export my .fla to .swf on the network I get the following
message:

I get this message about 50% of the time when trying to export an .fla
to a .swf on the network. I created a work around by exporting to a .swf
located on my desktop then dragging and dropping that file on a shortcut
to my network destination. I don't think I should have to do this all
the time!

For all you "flamers" out there sorry in advance for the attachment!
Give me a break!

Bruce