Subject: RE: FLASH: My Rebuttal
From: Mitch Sanders
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 16:20:33 +0000 (GMT)

Great rebuttal shit-4-brains.... personally, I love deleting lots of emails
like "Hi, I'm a newbie, and I was just wondering Blah Blah Blah...and What a
GREAT Listserve....blah blah."

It's stimulating and productive just like you cutesy Fed-Ex remark.

Please, hurry and send a reply! The junk we clog this with the better,
right?

RTFM