Subject: RE: FLASH: Coloring buttons based on values received
From: Ed King
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:55:04 +0000 (GMT)

Nigel,

Let's see if I have this, When I create and instance of my button, I will
need a frame for each color that I would like the button to be. What if I
have several buttons in the movie that will need to be color coded, do I
have to have a frame for each color combination of the buttons? Example I
have 2 buttons on a form that could be red, yellow or green. Will I need to
make 9 frames for the different color combinations of the buttons?

Thanks for the info
Ed King
ekingattangram [dot] com (mailto:ekingattangram [dot] com)